Tempat Download Cheat dan Password Games Terbaru Lengkap

Less Shutter Therapy Due to Haze, Less Blog Updates

Note: Fellow photographer/blogger Ahmad Firdaus Yosman did an honest and interesting review of his experience with the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II, coming from a DSLR user. He has got some awesome photos taken with the E-M5 Mark II too, so please give his blog a visit here (click)!

This blog space of mine will experience a little bit of slowing down for the next one to two weeks, mainly due to two reasons: first being the horrible haze enveloping the entire nation at unhealthy air pollution index levels, hence outdoor activities are to be reduced and second, which is the more exciting reason, I will be busy preparing for the coming Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival which will be happening this weekend (9-11 October 2015 at Mid Valley Megamall, KL). Olympus will be at KLPF and I will be stationed there at all times, so if you drop by do come to Olympus area and say hi!

While the nation was under thick, health degrading haze conditions, I managed to sneak in a short shutter therapy session, going out in a huge photowalk last Saturday, joining the Scott Kelby WorldWide Photowalk 2015. I met some awesome people and we attacked Petaling Street. I was probably using the smallest camera amongst all photographers, the Panasonic Lumix GM1 and Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm F1.8 lens. How I love using this combination!

An Indian Restaurant Cook



Door Keeper

Noodles Manufacturer

Bold Colors

Bread

Mask

A Bus Passenger Waiting

Bus Conductor

Chilling out

Mohamed and Godwin

Selfi.... erm Self Portrait

Mee Goreng Mamak + Ayam Goreng (Fried Yellow Noodles "Mamak" Style with Fried Chicken)
I have often featured western styled food, I figured I should be showing more Malaysian food since I eat those more frequently. 

I really do wish I have more opportunities to go out and shoot. The weather was against my wishes. I only wish the fire in Indonesia will cease soon and we will have our clear skies again. 

Facebook Twitter Google+

Back To Top